You hear HVAC contractors in Raleigh talk about preventative maintenance all the time. But does this service really help your HVAC system? The short answer is a resounding yes! Plus, by helping your heating and cooling equipment, regular maintenance also helps you. Here’s how to get the most out of your tune-ups and a look at the benefits you stand to gain.
Time HVAC Tune-Ups Correctly
- The ideal time for air conditioner maintenance is in the spring. After being dormant all winter, your A/C needs a little TLC to prepare for another long cooling season.
- The best time for furnace maintenance is in the fall right before the heating season begins.
- Since heat pumps provide both heating and cooling for year-round comfort, you should schedule heat pump maintenance twice a year – once in the spring and again in the fall.
Sign Up for a Maintenance Program
If you’re committed to annual routine maintenance, you might as well enjoy the extra benefits of a Maintenance Program. At AnyDay Heating & Cooling Heating & Cooling, we offer our members:
- Priority service in emergency situations
- $59 service calls
- 10% repair discounts
- 2% cash bash discount on replacement HVAC equipment
- 24/7 emergency services
Enjoy the Benefits of HVAC Maintenance in Raleigh
Maintenance helps your HVAC system:
- Operate more efficiently: Tune-ups involve lubricating moving parts, tightening electrical connections, recharging the refrigerant in cooling systems, and cleaning the burners of combustion equipment. When your HVAC system runs more efficiently, your energy bills go down.
- Perform more reliably: Inspections from a qualified technician turn up problems in their early stages. By fixing issues preemptively, you often avoid serious problems and mid-season breakdowns.
- Last longer: With less wear and tear, a well-maintained system lasts years longer, saving you money on equipment replacement costs and reducing waste.
- Improve your home’s comfort and air quality: Because maintenance helps ensure everything runs smoothly, you’ll appreciate a cooler home in the summer and a warmer home in the winter. Indoor air is also cleaner and fresher when you keep your equipment in tip-top shape.
- Comply with manufacturer warranties: Many furnace and air conditioner brands won’t honor warranties if you skip preventative maintenance. Every tune-up must also be performed by a qualified HVAC contractor to keep your warranty valid. Without this important routine service, you could be left to foot the bill for premature repairs and replacement parts that would otherwise be covered by the manufacturer.
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Raleigh
Now that it’s obvious how maintenance helps your HVAC system, you’re probably ready to enjoy all these benefits to the fullest. Make sure you choose a reliable heating and cooling contractor like AnyDay Heating & Cooling to perform HVAC tune-ups. We only hire NATE-certified technicians to join our team. This ensures you have the best experience with every service call.
To schedule HVAC maintenance in Raleigh, or to learn more about the benefits of our Maintenance Program, please contact AnyDay Heating & Cooling online. You can also reach us by phone at 919-329-2944.