Get Reliable, High-Quality AC Installation in Garner and Surrounding Areas
We offer a full line of installation, maintenance, and repair services for your home air conditioning system. No matter the problem or time of year, count on AnyDay Heating & Cooling for:
- Expert advice from professionally licensed & certified HVAC contractors
- Upfront, honest pricing
- Same Day Service availability
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free in-home estimates on installation
Whether you need to install a new air conditioning system in your home or replace your current unit, trust AnyDay for your AC installation in Raleigh and surrounding communities.
How Much Does AC Installation Cost?
The average total cost of installing a new central air conditioning unit is between $3-$5 a day. As cheap as a cup of coffee.
There are several factors that will affect the price of the installation. Those factors include:
- Our first step in the process is an energy audit. This will determine the energy load for your home. This will tell the experts at AnyDay how much heat your house gains through the day and what size air conditioner will keep it cool the best.
- There are times when your old ductwork and design cannot handle the airflow of a new system. Any upgrades will likely increase the cost to install the AC unit, but will also work to lower your future energy bills.
- Picking the right size unit is the most important part of the process. By calculating the energy load, the HVAC professionals at AnyDay will know the exact size your home needs. If you go too big or too small, it could lead to costly repair or replacement down the road.
Call AnyDay Today
No matter the problem with your AC, the pros at AnyDay have the knowledge and expertise to get you back to comfortable living. Call us today or schedule an appointment online for any of your air conditioning needs. We also offer several financing options to help families on every budget.