While North Carolina’s winters may not be as frigid as those of New England, Raleigh-Durham residents are no stranger to cold weather. In order to keep your home warm and comfortable all winter long, it’s important to get your heating systems ready now. Fall HVAC maintenance will not only ensure your furnace, hybrid heating system, or heat pump is running smoothly, but it will also keep the system running for as long as possible.
What Makes Fall HVAC Maintenance So Important?
Fall HVAC maintenance gives you the opportunity to get your heating systems cleaned, inspected, and tuned up before you start to really rely on them. Here are a few reasons why it’s a good idea to get your system checked out early on:
- Fall HVAC maintenance allows your technician to get your system thoroughly cleaned and the air filters changed, if needed. A dirty or clogged heating system has to work harder to warm your home, oftentimes meaning higher energy bills and less comfort. Improve efficiency and comfort all winter long with a service visit during the September or October months!
- A fall heating system inspection gives your technician the opportunity to identify issues early on, before they become major problems at the heart of winter. This reduces the chance of an inconvenient, not to mention costly, system breakdown and helps to prevent expensive heating system repairs in the future. It also ensures that your system is running safely.
- Routine maintenance helps extend the life of your heating systems. These systems can be major expenses for a North Carolina homeowner—so protect your investment! Getting fall HVC maintenance each year can keep your system running longer.
- Many warranties require regular maintenance. If you don’t schedule these important appointments, it may void coverage.
Schedule Fall HVAC Maintenance with AnyDay Heating & Cooling
If you are located in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area, AnyDay Heating & Cooling can help you get your heating systems winter-ready with our fall HVAC maintenance services. We provide:
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pump maintenance
- Dual fuel system maintenance
- Gas package system maintenance
To make the process easier on you, we offer an HVAC maintenance program that includes two maintenance visits per year—one for the cooling season as well as the heating season. Just sign up once, and you don’t have to worry about it every year! Plus, members of our HVAC maintenance program get added benefits, including 10% off repairs, reduced emergency dispatch fees, priority scheduling, and more.
Fall HVAC maintenance is available for homeowners in Cary, Clayton, Garner, Morrisville, and many other cities in the Raleigh-Durham area. Give us a call at 919-329-2944 or click here to schedule service today!