Residential HVAC Service Technician Jobs/Careers With AnyDay Heating & Cooling
Diagnose and repair residential heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Continued education and training to obtain NATE certification.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.